Seeking to fill the following position:
Trainee Industrial Technician
The successful candidate must be a recent graduate in a technical program of engineering or mechanics from a post secondary institution. No experience is necessary, but preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate the potential to work in a demanding, professional environment.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Greet customers and discuss the type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase or repair.
- Under supervision as required troubleshoot and perform corrective action or minor repairs.
- Under supervision as required lay out, set up and operate one or more light or heavy metalworking machines.
- Under supervision operate computerized systems for inventory record keeping, re-ordering and documenting work completed.
- Under supervision as required advise customers on use and care of merchandise.
- Under supervision as required estimate or quote prices, credit terms, warranties and delivery dates. Prepare sales and accept various forms of payment.
Please submit a resume and a brief cover letter c/o Human Resources to email@example.com no later than September 12, 2020.
Please note that only suitable applications will be acknowledged.